Mahason Magazine cover girl of March 2010

Samakomlao proudly presents the Mahason cover girl March 2010. The model comes with beautiful style of Lao costumes to repesent Lao culture. Check out now !!!





Samakomlao proudly presents the Mahason cover girl March 2010. The model comes with beautiful style of Lao costumes to repesent Lao culture. Check out now !!!




2010 Simplex Transcript. All Rights Reserved. Samakomlao is a cyberwise community webblog of Lao people, update and develop in Vientiane capital, Laos.
Her face's pretty face and I only like one Lao costume out of the three. The one in magenta/deep pink. I dislike the purple shirt that have a very unnecessary bow which made her shirt look tacky n poorly designed. The yellow/gold one look more like Chinese than Lao that's also tacky looking.
If her hieght is about 5'7", she would be miss Universe, I guarranty it. she is pretty, cute and gorgeous.